Harvest season: First of February - Early April
- Once you receive your truffles, refrigerate as soon as possible.
- Fresh truffles have a shelf life of 10-14 days.
- We suggest keeping your truffles in an airtight container with a paper towel to absorb excess moisture. (Try to change the paper towel every 2 days.)
- Fresh truffles will be shipped Priority Overnight in a cooler with ice packs.
- The cost of the shipping will vary by the shipping location you choose.
- You will get an email with your tracking information as soon as your truffles have been shipped out.
- Please put a preferred ship date in "Additonal Info" at checkout. Due to weather and fluctuating harvest schedules, we cannot guarentee your truffles will be available to ship out immediately.
- We do NOT ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.