Harvest season: First of February - Early April
Shipping will begin at the start of February, 2023.
The white spring truffle's harvesting season will begin in late January and last until early April. Because of high demand and limited supply, we are accepting orders now until the harvesting of ripe truffles begins.
- Once you receive your truffles, refrigerate as soon as possible.
- Fresh truffles have a shelf life of 10-14 days.
- We suggest keeping your truffles in an airtight container with a paper towel to absorb excess moisture. (Try to change the paper towel every 2 days.)
- Fresh truffles will be shipped Priority Overnight in a cooler with ice packs.
- The cost of the shipping will vary by the shipping location you choose.
- You will get an email with your tracking information as soon as your truffles have been shipped out.
- Please put a preferred ship date in "Additonal Info" at checkout. Due to weather and fluctuating harvest schedules, we cannot guarentee your truffles will be available to ship out immediately.
- We do NOT ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.